Information and Requests Regarding Your Visit to Our Store
- All reservations will start promptly at the scheduled time. In the event of lateness or early departure, there is a possibility that we may not be able to serve the entire course. We kindly ask that you arrive with plenty of time in advance. (You may enter the premises 20 minutes prior to your reservation time.)
- Please refrain from making phone calls inside the establishment as it may inconvenience other customers.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire building. We regret to inform you that we cannot accept reservations for individuals who wish to leave the premises to smoke during their meal.
Children under the age of 10 are not allowed. (This policy is based on the criterion that children must be able to partake in the same course meal as adults.)
- If you have any allergies, please inform us at the time of reservation. We may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests on the day of your visit. Additionally, we are unable to accommodate ingredient substitutions unless related to allergies. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation
- For male customers, we recommend a smart casual dress code. We kindly ask that you refrain from wearing casual attire such as shorts or sandals. (Please avoid excessively casual attire.)
- Depending on the availability of ingredients and other factors, the content of the dishes may be subject to change for each customer. We appreciate your understanding.
- Strongly scented items such as perfume may inconvenience other customers, so please refrain from using them.
※We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience in reaching us by phone during our regular business hours and on our days off.